ROQSTAR EntourageA Powerful Bundle of Software Tools for Vehicle Networks
ROQSTAR Entourage is a comprehensive set of tools and features that provide support in all stages of network design projects, from engineering and installation to operation.
For All Project Stages and Roles
Seamless Integration On All Levels
Network engineer changes are instantly visible to technicians and administrators, ensuring seamless collaboration and eliminating delays and data inconsistency when transitioning between different stages of the project.
The application ensures tight integration between design and its implementation. Changes made in the network design are reflected in real-time for installation and operation, and vice versa.
The tools maintain connectivity between network components, settings, physical wiring, and configurations, ensuring up-to-date status. This bi-directional relation guaratees design consistency across all project stages.
Network Design With Ease
ROQSTAR Studio is an application tailored for network design in public transport. It allows engineers to setup a project and define the overall network infrastructure by placing the components, drawing the network schematics and defining general settings. The advanced features of ROQSTAR Studio ensure precise and effective network design.
Setup Project and Define Network Infrastructure:
- Set up projects, place components, and define network settings
- Create network schematics to visualize infrastructure
Design, Data, and Component Management
- Secure design consistency and efficiency with templates
- Tailor data sets for each vehicle, including wiring diagrams, connectivity schemes, configuration files, and acceptance checklists
- Manage components and maintain accurate capabilities
Manufacturing Outputs and Data Management:
- Generate manufacturing outputs, including installation drawings and acceptance test checklists
- Store all project outputs in a real-time accessible database for use in further project stages
ROQSTAR Stage Manager
Effortless Network Implementation for Technicians
To assist technicians during the implementation phase, TRONTEQ presents ROQSTAR Stage Manager—a user-firendly mobile app designed to streamline the installation and troubleshooting of vehicle networks. This tool makes use of the data sets provided by ROQSTAR Studio, ensuring a cohesive workflow. The ROQSTAR Stage Manager app is accessible via tablet, utilizing network connectivity through the dedicated ROQSTAR Ethernet Switch.
Installation and Deployment Support:
- Supports installation and troubleshooting within the vehicle network
- Allows selection of the vehicle for installation
- Ensures deployment with correct and consistent data (configurations, network settings)
- Uses data set generated by ROQSTAR Studio
Network Topology Visualization and Monitoring:
- Provides graphic interface displaying the IP network topology
- Technicians can oversee installation and make real-time corrections
Design Rule Check and Documentation:
- Performs a design rule check and documents the results after all tasks are accomplished
Automated Network Operation
A very efficient approach to ensure seamless operations involves task automation executed through remote access. To simplify the work of network administrators, TRONTEQ has developed ROQSTAR Label. This web-based application/service is designed for managing vehicle fleet networks remotely. The application makes use of data generated by ROQSTAR Studio. When changes are made to vehicles, the tool promptly updates their status in the database.
- Web-based application
- Real-time database updates
- Allows for scheduled update tasks for specific time periods (e.g., during vehicle inspections or off-duty hours)
Software and Configuration Updates:
- Supports updates of software and configurations
- Enables basic validation of running configurations and device states
Our products are fundamental for the digitalization in public transport. ROQSTAR M12 Ethernet Switches provide the network infrastructure for e-ticketing, passenger counting systems (PCS), dynamic passenger information (DPI) and closed-circuit television (CCTV).