Public transport vehicles benefit from the standardized Ethernet switches of the ROQSTAR family from TRONTEQ. The devices ensure seamless connectivity in IP-based communication and thus provide the infrastructure for the exchange of data in the vehicle network.
ROQSTAR Fast Ethernet Switches
ROQSTAR Fast Ethernet Switches allow data transmission at up to 100Mbit/s. The devices support basic features like DHCP, VLAN, PoE as well as maintenance and diagnostic functions. The portfolio consists of 8 port and 10 port switches as well as unmanaged/managed switches. All models have E1 approval according to UNECE R10 and R118. The ROQSTAR Fast Ethernet switches are mainly used in buses.
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switch
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Unmanaged Fast Ethernet PoE Switch
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Managed Fast Ethernet Switch
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Managed Fast Ethernet PoE Switch
- ROQSTAR 10 Port M12 Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switch
- ROQSTAR 10 Port M12 Unmanaged Fast Ethernet PoE Switch
ROQSTAR Gigabit Switches
In addition to a higher data transfer rate of up to 1000Mbit/s, the ROQSTAR Gigabit Ethernet switches offer more extensive software functions. They support DHCP client/server/relay/option82, DHCP per VLAN segment, redundancy, NAT for more complex networks. The portfolio includes 10-port devices with two ports supporting gigabit and eight ports supporting fast ethernet. All models have an E1 approval according to UNECE R10 and R118 as well as a railroad approval according to EN 50155, EN 50121 and EN 45545. Ideal applications for ROQSTAR Gigabit switches are light rail vehicles such as trams and suburban trains, but also articulated buses.
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
- ROQSTAR 8 Port M12 Unmanaged Gigabit PoE Switch
- ROQSTAR 2GE+8FE M12 Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
- ROQSTAR 2GE+8FE M12 Unmanaged Gigabit PoE Switch
- ROQSTAR 2GE+8FE M12 Managed Gigabit Switch
- ROQSTAR 2GE+8FE M12 Managed Gigabit PoE Switch
- ROQSTAR 4GE+12FE M12 Managed Gigabit Switch
- ROQSTAR 4GE+12FE M12 Managed Gigabit PoE Switch
ROQSTAR 16-Port Ethernet Switches
Devices of this family are designed for applications that require high port density in a small footprint. Technically, the main differences to gigabit ethernet switches are the dimensions and the number of ports. Additionally, two of the 16 ports of these devices are equipped with a bypass relay function. Our current portfolio includes switches with four gigabit ports and 12 fast ethernet ports. All models have an E1 approval according to UNECE R10 and R118 as well as a railroad approval according to EN 50155, EN 50121 and EN 45545. The ROQSTAR 16 port ethernet switches are ideally suited for use in rail vehicles and large double articulated buses.
Digitalisation in Public Transport
Get to know the technology
Learn about the function and role of a switch for successful digitalisation in public transport.
Our products are fundamental for the digitalization in public transport. ROQSTAR M12 Ethernet Switches provide the network infrastructure for e-ticketing, passenger counting systems (PCS), dynamic passenger information (DPI) and closed-circuit television (CCTV).
© 2021 TRONTEQ Electronic